Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Valentine's Day

Tim bought a corsage for the ladies he loves! (I was holding Janelle's straight because it kept tipping over for the picture)
Janelle took a picture of Mama & Papa. She did a pretty good job. I think she will be the photographer of the family.

Tim and I got to spend Valentines Day with our doctor! Yes, we had physicals and SHOTS! What a romantic way to spend the aftrenoon. I still have a sore spot on my arm from that! Tim bought me a beautiful flowering plant and a card...and you saw the corsage. Those were intended for us to wear to church, however, we had a really bad snow storm and church was cancelled. So we dressed up and wore them anyways. Then yesterday I remembered some gifts that I forgot about with all of the craziness. I picked up some bubble bath, massage oil, etc. and a little chocolate fondu pot for dipping strawberries, and some sparkling grape juice. I was planning for a romantic bubble bath together in our new bathroom. Oops! So I guess I am either ahead of the game for next year or I could plan for the kids to have a sleep over with Grammy and have a romantic date night!!! I like the sleep over idea better than waiting a whole year! After all that..we are still very much in love-and who needs Valentines Day anyways when you're a hopeless romantic? *grin*

1 comment:

AmberDawn said...

Aawww.. how sweet. Good pictures! You look so pretty in pink! And, I agree, you'll just hafta use the "romance pack" on a date night .. ya certainly can't hold off till next Valentine's!