Friday, May 2, 2008

Surprise!

Well, I mentioned a while back that our family was growing by four feet. True indeed. Now, my friend Karla has been trying her very best to get me to spill the beans. She wants to know if the four feet are on our dog, or in my womb.



Well...it's like this. We did get a dog around Easter time. A great dog. Very calm, gentle, house broke, etc. She is absolutely wonderful. Janelle named her "Princess Angela" Right now, Janelle is really into dress up, and princesses, etc. So it didn't really come as a surprise when she was absolutely elaited that we got a girl and wanted to name her Princess Angela. She didn't want "Jack" (the choice name from Timmy)



So, all this fun and games! I couldn't resist giving you a tease. Mostly for Karla. She thinks it's about that time again for our family. So she has been trying her hardest to figure out my due date, or if I even have one. LOL! I love Karla, she is a dear friend...I couldn't resist the opportunity to get her at her own game.



*Side note-just want you all to know that I'm just having fun. Karla is NOT in any way bothering me with her teasing to know. She is a wonderful person, and I enjoy her friendship and even her pestering. *grin* So, here are the pictures that she has been anxiously waiting for! And as far as any feet in the womb...well, I guess you will have to just wait and see! HA!











Princess Angela meeting her new family...




All that excitment makes everyone a little sleepy and snuggly.


No comments: