Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothers Day

Janelle asked permission from Papa to pick some flowers from our garden so she could make a beautiful boquet for me. She is so sweet! Saturday morning Tim built an arbor for me for a mothers day gift. Then he officially gave it to me on Sunday.
After he gave it to me, we went to dunkin donuts, then to the local greenery to pick out some flowering vines to grow on it. Timmy and Janelle helped plant some of them in a hanging basket so they would quickly spread across the roof. And then we planted one on each side to grow up the sides.

This is a picture of my children's Hot Papa and his bride standing under the arbor, just before we left for church. The wind chimes hanging on the right side was their birthday gift to me last fall when I turned 26. They sound so beautiful! I like to think of the music I hear, as a song from heaven, just for me. After all, it is the Lord who tells the wind which way to blow...

1 comment:

Truckin Teeds said...

Missing your blog updates! :o)