Saturday, May 3, 2008

I don't even know what to title this!

Every once in a while, my otherwise predictable husband, gets this raging desire to do something really stupid. He just gets this little idea and does it, no matter who might see him. So yesterday he went about his normal day...prancing through town, Men's Bible study/breakfast (at a restaurant!), the lumber yards, on the job, etc. all the while, sporting nothing less than a mohawk! Not kidding! He even threatened to shave his whole body that way! Have you ever seen a mohawked CHEST?!! Thank the Lord, he came to his senses before he actually went through with it! This has got to be one of the stupidest/funniest things he has done-by far.




I took pictures, but didn't do a very good job...I got a lot of shadow, but you can at least get an idea of what you would have seen, had you been in town yesterday!

Now, this one really gets me! So he will prance around looking like a real...something...but then I want him to be a real sport while taking pictures and make some really silly faces, mean faces, etc. He acted all embarrassed then...and this is the best I got from him! LOL!

Real scary. I SOOOO love my husband! It's this crazy side of him that keeps me laughing and entertained. He is also such a fun dad, as you can imagine! We have such a great time in our family! I am blessed! Truly blessed!!!

1 comment:

Kim M. said...

What a hoot! He is so funny! I haven't visited your blog in awhile but I thought I might come over and visit. Especially since it is gardening season!