Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Welcome Home Papa!!!



This is a typical "welcome home" for Tim. Our kids call him "Papa" We sure do miss him while he is at work! We look forward to every evening around 5:30 when comes home. As soon as he gets on the floor, he is burried in children! Notice the first picture...you can just see Charles feet sticking out by Tim's foot. He was working on crawling on top of his Papa when all of the sudden his sister came diving through Papa's legs. Thankfully he was just out of the way enough that he wasn't crushed or hurt-just surprised! It happened so fast that Tim could do nothing but watch with his hands full of Timmy. All is well that ends well. They had a great time with Papa-as usual!

5 comments:

Truckin Teeds said...

Looks like you guys have some fun together! :o) Also looks like you have the hang of the "blogging thing". I look forward to keeping up with you.

laurie said...

I just found you today through Sharron's blog. She got me to start too and I'm still learning after doing this for a year now. She even bought me a digital camera for my birthday and told me to start posting more pictures! Can you believe her?

AmberDawn said...

Oh Sally, you're doing such a great job!! Put me to shame! Love all the pics in the photo bucket (but couldn't find the "post comment" section there) -- such fun!
Sure wish I could see you ALL soon!!
Much love!

AmberDawn said...

(I haven't even figured out how to do any slideshows yet!)

AmberDawn said...

Aww, I just got your email .. I wish I could email you back but I'm afraid this computer would attach the silly "worm" that seems to be eating away at the files on here and I know you don't want that!
Maybe I'll call you this weekend. Would love to chat! Miss you bunches and bunches.