Sunday, January 27, 2008

Here goes nothin!

Well, I can't promise much, this is my first time at this and I don't have anybody to guide me through this, but I think I may have figure at least some of this out. Woo Hoo! So does this mean that we are officially "Bloggers"? Now I will have to ask my cousin Sharron Teed to help me with some of the fun stuff I have seen on other blogs. After all, she is the one who suggested that I do this. I was just too impatient to wait for her next visit to give it a try. So for now this will have to do. Sweet dreams to you all. I am going to bed now! (I know my computer clock says that it is only like 8:00pm Just so you all don't think that I really go to bed that early I will let you know that our computer clock is messed up and I have yet to figure out how to fix it and make it STAY fixed. It is really 11:00pm and my pillow is calling me. Not that I really had to explain myself, but now you know :o) Good Night!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Sally! I do remember you...of course! So good to hear from you. I can't believe that you have 3 kids!! I guess when you haven't heard from someone or heard about them in a long time, you are in for a surprise!! :) I'm so glad that you are doing well. I'll enjoy keeping up with you on your blog!
Jamie

Truckin Teeds said...

Hey! Welcome to the blogosphere! Glad you didn't wait for me to show you. I knew you could do it! :o) I look forward to reading your posts and I'll try to help you when I can, but some of the things are hard to describe through email.

AmberDawn said...

Good Job, Sally! It's really a nice blog! I'm having "virus activity" problems w/this borrowed computer and that's why I haven't emailed you in case it's contagious!!