Sunday, April 13, 2008

AUGHH...Disgusting Child(ren)!!!

This past week Janelle came bouncing through the door, all excited...hollaring for me to come quick and see the treasure she found! I assure you, this is NOT what I expected to find...not from her anyways...


She brought me a dead squirrel! She was so proud of her find!



Then yesterday...


Timmy came bouncing through the door. He was all happy, telling me about a yummy worm that he just ATE!!! Seriously, it makes me sick just to think about it!

These are pictures of the evidence on his face! Gross! You can almost visualize the worm... wiggling for dear life, as he was being slurpped into the mouth of a three year old boy like a piece of spagetti, leaving behind a trail of who knows what, on the side of his lip!

Yummy...NOT!
I have failed as a mother!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Sally,
Trevor & Travis ate worms when they were out on a "Ranger" bivouc. They were roughing it without any food, trying to live off the land. So Janelle will be in good company when she joins the Army.